In this lesson, I show you a really sweet chord progression to help you learn and practice your improvisation skills.
It consists of four chords in the key of A minor and has a slight jazzy feel to it. There is also a backing track made exclusively for this video which consists of a band, with no piano, playing through these exact chords. Make sure to download it and practice improvising with it.
- Begin with an overview of the chord progression
- Step-by-step walkthrough of the each chord within the progression
- Learn some possible variations to make it more complex
- Learn which scales to you can use to start improvising with
- Watch some examples of me soloing over the chords to give you some ideas