In this lesson, you're going to learn how to play emotional piano chords.
You're going to be able to transform those boring minor & major triads into something that has much more emotion, something that actually hits the soul a little bit more!
It's a 3 step process which consists of 7ths, 9ths and chord inversions.
The first two steps are fairly straight forward; learn how to add the 7th and 9th to major and minor triads. The 3rd step is the part where your creativity comes into play. You need to play around with all the possibilities of 7ths & 9ths and then play around with different inversions of all of this variations.
There is an infinite number of variations so should have plenty of ideas to work with!
- Demonstration of the chords
- Learn a basic chord progression
- Learn the 3-step process in order to transform all the chords
- Get some practice tips and tricks
- Finish with another example of the chord progression to give you some ideas