In this lesson, I show you two secrets that are really going to help you out when improvising. These 2 methods aren't so much about WHAT notes to play, but more about HOW to play the notes you choose.
1. Tell a story
2. Use rhythmic variations of melodic ideas
These two methods can have such a powerful transformation to your solos. For more information on each method and tips on how to practice them, watch the full video below!
- Quick explanation of a chord progression used throughout the lesson
- In-depth explanation of each method
- Demonstration and examples
- Finish off with some practice tips